Here is a picture of Jack. It was one year ago that it was taken. I can't believe how fast time is already flying by. My wish for 2011 is for our family to stay whole and go to Japan together. I also hope that my next pregnancy happens sometime this year and there are no complications. I hope and pray that my entire family, everyone I know, stays healthy and happy. And my everyday wish is that Audrey is OK and knows that there are many moments through out the day that I think of her, and I miss her more than I can ever communicate to someone, I cry a lot for her, but I know things will not be any different. Today was good, the hubby and I rented a movie and relaxed. Our very best friends helped us ring in the New Year and I want more than ever for this year to be the best year I will remember. Moving to Japan is going to be hard enough, I need everything else to be easy and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment