This is little boy on Thanksgiving. We had some friends over past his bedtime so we woke him up to come play with everyone. We had so much fun that night, despite the tragedy that took place the week before. We had lots of things and people to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving, but we couldn't more thankful for Jack and the chance that we were given to meet Audrey. I love you Jack, and love you Audrey, you both will forever be in our hearts.I started this "blog" to share the love and fun I am having with my family. We are planning to move to Japan in less than a year and I can not wait to share the experiences I have once we settle into our temporary home. We love and will miss you all, but please stay tuned, for our journey to Japan is just beginning. I am so excited!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Thanksgiving
This is little boy on Thanksgiving. We had some friends over past his bedtime so we woke him up to come play with everyone. We had so much fun that night, despite the tragedy that took place the week before. We had lots of things and people to be Thankful for this Thanksgiving, but we couldn't more thankful for Jack and the chance that we were given to meet Audrey. I love you Jack, and love you Audrey, you both will forever be in our hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

doesnt he look different here??
ReplyDelete