Jack and I took a trip to the mall this morning and saw Santa. He was reaching out for me the whole time so Santa had to grab his hands and give him a hug for the photo. I am bummed that Santa's arms are covering up the cool Jabba the Hutt shirt that Aunt Vy got him. Hope Santa heard that Jack wants anything to do with Disney's "Cars" movie. That boy goes into a trance when that movie comes on! I started this "blog" to share the love and fun I am having with my family. We are planning to move to Japan in less than a year and I can not wait to share the experiences I have once we settle into our temporary home. We love and will miss you all, but please stay tuned, for our journey to Japan is just beginning. I am so excited!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Hello, Santa!
Jack and I took a trip to the mall this morning and saw Santa. He was reaching out for me the whole time so Santa had to grab his hands and give him a hug for the photo. I am bummed that Santa's arms are covering up the cool Jabba the Hutt shirt that Aunt Vy got him. Hope Santa heard that Jack wants anything to do with Disney's "Cars" movie. That boy goes into a trance when that movie comes on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's too bad about Santa covering the shirt, but better safe than sorry with a little one. Japan should be fun, my son Derek loves Japan, he is majoring in computer Science and Japanese at Purdue.
ReplyDeleteOne of the cutest little dudes I've ever seen!
ReplyDelete